Personal transfers for private school and university students
Examples of private schools and colleges
Reasons to study in the UK
There are many reasons for students to come to the UK to study at a private school, college or university. This may be a part of a child’s general education which will enhance their life’s experiences, or as an older or mature students wishing to take their learning experience even further.
An article on the website “Top University” (link below may be of interest) may be of interest for those looking for degree or PhD courses
Taking the worry out of student transfers
For many parents one of their biggest worries when the off-spring are going to boarding school or university is getting to/from the airport and their place of study. This may be during the pre-selection process when deciding which school/university is best for the student, or when first attending their new educational establishment.
Fear not – here at Executive & Airport Travel Chauffeur Service we have gained several years experience at providing private school and university transfers. These may be parents taking the student on the tour of colleges, schools or universities whilst trying to decide which establishment to choose or upon confirmation.
Once their study location is confirmed, we can work directly with the family, school or a registered guardianship organisation to ensure all future travel plans run smoothly. As you will see from the list below, we can organise all their ground transportation requirements.
So whether it is Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Oxford, Cambridge or even Bath – we are here to assist. As we are based near London and its main airports, airport transfers to other locations are also available.
We offer a range of services that fulfil most students needs, however if there is something slightly different you require, please use the contact form below or call one of our helpful team on +44 1689 835816.
Typical Services available for Private Schools
- Airport transfer to School – including in terminal Meet & Greet plus an “airline sign over” service if required
- School to Airport – with kerbside drop-off or escort to check-in desk. This service can be extended to include “airline sign over” and ” sign over and wait for departure” if required.
- Eurostar to School or School to Eurostar – your choice. With similar “sign for” services as airport transfers if required.
- Home to School or School to Home.
- Airport transfer to Guardian’s Home – prior to start of term.
- School to Guardian’s home – for unexpected breaks or EXEAT for example.
- Female Chaperone service where required. The Chaperone will have been DBS/CRB checked.
- MPV or Mini-Coach available for groups – travelling together (airport/home/airport).
- Extra-Long MPVs – available for end of term “de-camp” with excess luggage!
Typical Services available for University Students
- Airport transfer to University – including in terminal Meet & Greet service
- University to Airport
- Eurostar to University or University to Eurostar
- University to other locations
- Larger vehicles – available for end of term/year “de-camp” where excess luggage maybe a problem.